Föreläsningar och seminarier Seminarieserie: Untoward effects with statin therapy in renal transplant patients
2019-10-30 14:30 - 23:59 Add to iCal
Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, Huddinge Sjöqvist Library, plan 6, Avd för klinisk farmakologi Huddinge (C1:68). Mittemot lunchrummet.
Klinisk farmakologi seminarieserie:
"Untoward effects with statin therapy in renal transplant patients"
Professor Uwe Tietge
Division of Clinical Chemistry, Department of Laboratory Medicine
Aims with seminars in Clinical Pharmacology:
- Get insights and knowledge about important research breakthroughs and be exposed to society trends of importance for clinical pharmacological research, education and services
- Acquire knowledge and a critical mind of scientific methods and thinking
- Refresh general knowledge within different fields of clinical pharmacology
- Train staff and scientists to present, discuss and simplify scientific projects to promote collaborative research within- and outside the clinical pharmacology community
- Establish a strong forum for multidisciplinary research discussions and collaborations within and outside clinical pharmacology bridging the close and the global research community
- Maintain and create new collaborative partnerships and research projects in- and outside KI