Föreläsningar och seminarier Seminarieserie: TDM in daily life with implications on Vancomycin treatment: Is Ctrough the answer to everything?
2019-11-20 14:30 - 23:59 Add to iCal
Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, Huddinge Sjöqvist Library, plan 6, Div of Clinical Pharmacology Huddinge (C1:68). Mittemot personalmatsalen.
Klinisk farmakologi seminarieserie:
"TDM in daily life with implications on Vancomycin treatment: Is Ctrough the answer to everything?"
Dr Erik Eliasson and Dr Olof Breuer
Division of Clinical Chemistry, Department of Laboratory Medicine
Aims with seminars in Clinical Pharmacology:
- Get insights and knowledge about important research breakthroughs and be exposed to society trends of importance for clinical pharmacological research, education and services
- Acquire knowledge and a critical mind of scientific methods and thinking
- Refresh general knowledge within different fields of clinical pharmacology
- Train staff and scientists to present, discuss and simplify scientific projects to promote collaborative research within- and outside the clinical pharmacology community
- Establish a strong forum for multidisciplinary research discussions and collaborations within and outside clinical pharmacology bridging the close and the global research community
- Maintain and create new collaborative partnerships and research projects in- and outside KI
Olof Breuer Anknuten till Forskning