Föreläsningar och seminarier Lunchseminarium: "Recent developments in implementation and team science"
Välkommen till ett öppet seminarium med John Øvretveit den 9 mars mellan 12-13 i sal David, Tomtebodavägen 18a, Solna.
För att forskningen ska få genomslag måste utvärderingar av effektiva insatser genomföras. Föredraget hålls på engelska:
For research to have an impact, evaluations of effective interventions need to be implemented.
- What responsibility do researchers have for implementation?
- How does translational science address implementation?
- How is team science being used in implementation research?
These and other questions are considered in this open lunchtime lecture and Q&A session giving an update on recent implementation and team science.
We will take a rapid overview of a number of subjects with information about useful resources and tools, covering:
- Implementation science since 2000 - versions 1.0; 2.0; 3.0
- Adaptive implementation evaluation
- Sustainment and scale up in challenging contexts
- Cost and savings estimates and cash-in-budget impact analysis
- Competencies for implementers - an evidence based self-assessment tool
- Team science for implementation research and multidisciplinary and mixed methods studies.
The presentation is for researchers, implementers and research-implementers (who are establishing an intervention in practice, in order to test it).
The session is led by John Øvretveit, professor of implementation, improvement and evaluation at Karolinska Institutet, Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (LIME), and research and development officer for Region Stockholm SLSO.
His update on the subject will draw on his recent work as distinguished visiting scholar at Stanford University CERC, Kaiser Permanente CIRT, University of Texas Health Sciences Center, and Kings College London Center for Implementation Science.