Föreläsningar och seminarier KI LifeNet Meeting
Welcome to the second working meeting of KI LifeNet.
Contributing to KI’s mission and Agenda 2030, the KI LifeNet (Lifestyle Research Network) is a forum and a platform that gathers all interested researchers and professionals working around lifestyle factors that contribute to the prevention and management of non-communicable disease. We aim to promote collaboration and spread knowledge to the general public about ongoing work in this field.
The objectives of this meeting are:
- Go through the minutes from the first meeting
- Show results from the survey on current research projects
- Discuss the specific objectives of the network and steering group
- Discuss the action plan for 2020 within Agenda 2030 and the SDGs
- Gather ideas for the way forward
A lot has happened since our start-up meeting last year on October 21st and we are looking forward to updating you all and discussing the future steps.
No registration to the meeting is needed.
You are most welcome!
Jhon Álvarez Ahlgren, Kerstin Brismar and Carl Johan Sundberg