Föreläsningar och seminarier Horizon Europe – Digitalt informationsseminarie
2021-04-28 9:30 - 12:00 Add to iCal
Horizon Europe is the European Union’s new research and innovation framework programme running from 2021-2027. This seminar will give an overview of funding opportunities in Horizon Europe, focusing on the collaborative projects. The seminar is organized by KI-Research Support Office in collaboration with Vinnova.
- Welcoming words, KI Research Support Office.
- Introduction to Horizon Europe, Nadine Schweizer, NCP for cluster I, Health, Vinnova.
- Cluster I, Health, Missions - Cancer, and Partnership programmes, Nadine Schweizer, Vinnova.
- The European Innovation Council (EIC) and Partnership programmes, Eric Jensen, NCP for EIC, Vinnova.
- Crowdhelix, an Open Innovation platform that forges links between an international network of excellent researchers and innovating companies, so that they can plan and deliver pioneering collaborative projects, Michael Browne and Cais Jurgens, Crowdhelix.
- A KI researcher about her experience of coordinating an EU-project, Professor Ingrid Kockum, CNS.
- Information from KI Research Support Office.
- Information Karolinska University Hospital Grants Office.
If you want information material from the webinar, please register here
The seminar is aimed at KI employees and KI associated researchers.