Konferenser och symposier Emerging data-driven approaches to cancer
Welcome to the second in-person symposium in data-driven precision medicine and diagnostics (PMD) research area. Listen to leading experts in this area, including Data-Driven Life Science (DDLS), and expand your network with international and national colleagues.
Listen to leading experts in this area, including Data-Driven Life Science (DDLS), and expand your network with international and national colleagues.
This meeting brings together the community in precision medicine and diagnostics and researchers who implemented artificial intelligence and machine learning applications in their research in PMD to improve human health and diagnostics, introduces newly appointed DDLS fellows in the PMD research area, and provides opportunities for networking across the research community and the SciLifeLab infrastructures. Thematically, this meeting will focus on emerging approaches to cancer research, ranging from both cutting-edge basic science to promising translational developments of AI.
We are excited to host international keynote speakers and welcome the community to join us. Hopefully, this event will inspire you on the potentials of data-driven precision medicine and diagnostics in Sweden.
- Abhishek Niroula, DDLS Fellow, University of Gothenburg
- Avlant Nilsson, DDLS Fellow, Karolinska Institutet
- Beatrice Melin, Umeå University
- Björn Nilsson, Lund University
- Fredrik Strand, Karolinska Institutet
- Ida Larsson, Uppsala University
- Hannah Muti, University Hospital RWTH Aachen
- Karin Forsberg Nilsson, Uppsala University
- Michael Mints, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Nina Linder, Uppsala University
- Olli Kallioniemi, Director SciLifeLab and DDLS
- Veronica Rendo, Uppsala University