Awards for 2020 within the KI-Mayo collaboration announced
Collaboration between Karolinska Institutet and Mayo Clinic deepend at the end of 2011 when a formal comprehensive agreement was signed. The agreement expanded the collaboration to include innovation and administration, in addition to research and education. Since then, special project and travel grants have been advertised to further the collaboration.
Now, the individuals set to receive funding 2020 have been announced. The steering committee for the KI-Mayo Clinic partnership were the deciding body.
Recipients of the Mayo Clinic - KI Travel Awards
- Dr. Michael Traynor (MC), Dr. Jane Matsumoto (MC), Dr. Jenny Löfgren (KI), Dr. Joy Roy (KI),
- Dr. Karen Meagher (MC), Dr. Renee Root (MC), Dr. Stephen Thibodeau (MC), Dr. Michiko Mori (KI), Ms. Camilla Lagerberg (KI), Dr. Mark Divers (KI)
- Dr. Brandon Coombes (MC), Dr. Catharina Lavebratt (KI)
- Dr. Vijay Sagar Madamsetty (MC), Dr. Bengt Fadeel (KI)
- Ms. Mariam Shahata (KI), Dr. Georgios Sotirou (KI), Dr. Debabrata Mukhopadhyay (MC)
- Dr. Zhaoyu Li (MC), Dr. Per Stål (KI), Dr. Cecilia Williams (KI)
- Dr. Jyoti Bhagia (MC), Dr. Linda Halldner (KI)
- Dr. Marin Veldic (MC), Lina Martinsson (KI)
- Dr. Eduardo Chini and fellow (MC), Dr. Johanna Lanner (KI), Dr. Liu Zhengye (KI)
- Ms. Therese Shumaker (MC), Ms. Molly Leis (MC), Dr. Rosaria Galanti (KI)
- Dr. Karin Villaume (KI), Dr. Dan Hasson (KI), Dr. Michael J. Cevette (MC)
- Dr. Brian Lundström (MC), Dr. Gerald Cooray (KI)
- Dr. Peter Murray (MC), Dr. Björn Barenius (KI)
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sophie Erhardt, PhD, Professor of Experimental Psychiatry, Academic coordinator for the partnership between KI and the Mayo Clinic.
Maria Olsson, Administrator for the Mayo-KI Collaboration or Pernilla Witte, Administrator for the Mayo-KI Collaboration.
More information about the collaboration: www.ki.se/mayo