Konferenser och symposier
Developing Brains 2020
2020-09-03 Add to iCal
Information följer i engelska, då konferensen hålls på engelska.
How can a single cell give rise to complex structures such as the central (brain/spinal cord) and enteric (brain in the gut) nervous systems? This is the overarching question in neural development; understanding how such intricate structures are assembled gives not only crucial knowledge about these nervous systems, but also important insight to the etiology of some of our most common diseases.
The 7th edition of the KI Conference “Developing Brains" gathers some of the leading scientists working on critical questions ranging from transcriptional heterogeneity of neural cell types, their specification, to myelination and creation of mature neural circuits.
Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, the conference will take place for the first time online. Lectures are scheduled for 1-3 September between 16.00-18.00 CET (Stockholm). Closer to the date, registered attendants will receive the final programme and a link for the lectures.
- Claude Desplan, New York University, USA
- Chinfei Chen, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Daniel Geschwind, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Ethan Hughes, University of Colorado School of Medicine, USA
- Michelle Southard-Smith, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, USA
- Renata Batista-Brito, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA
Vänligen registrera dig.
Konferensen stödjas av